Thursday 10 May 2012

A nice surprise...

I think my leg muscles have decided that I have finally gone mental and have disowned me.


 I was walking funny until about 2pm, due to a combination of lazy muscles not knowing what had hit them and my poorly blister foot! 


 I could have done with a rest day today but I know I'm not likely to get the chance to get out tomorrow (our eldest is having 3 friends round to watch Harry Potter DVDs, think hubby might divorce me if I leave him on his own with 6 kids!!!)


My finish line today....








And the stats for today are:

Start time: 19:35
Route: Prom - to pipes and back
Training type: Jog 
Weather: A bit blowy, but dry 

Distance: 1.84 miles
Time: 20:08
Pace: 10'53" per mile

with: Running Trax Gold (oh so cheesy, but oh so good)

Felt: good

Best Bit(s): realising I only had to do 20 mins and not the 40 that I thought, and running to Basshunter for my last 2 mins!!!!




Looking forward to a day of rest tomorrow (although I'm half thinking about a little 5k on the track if I get a chance....)

2 comments:

  1. Going well Elly, you'll be flying on the VLM2013 at this rate!! I recommend 'Now thats what i call running' some great tracks on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your rest tomorrow it sounds like you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete