Tuesday 8 May 2012

Achy bum

Haha! Day 2 is here and my legs and bum haven't felt quite right all day. Good 'not quite right', not bad 'not quite right' though.

The training plan says 'jog 30 mins', so I did my normal route of down the prom, up the steep path at the end and back down the road into town.

Here's the stats:

Start time: 17:28
Weather: Sunny

Distance: 3.36 miles
Time: 37:44
Pace: 11'13" per mile

with: Annie Mac Presents 2011

Felt: awkward at first, then good (especially on the way home)

Best Bit(s): lots of smiles, waves and hoots when passing people I know: Rob and Jayne, Nina (twice), Damian, Kyran on his bike and a few others. Oh and running further up the steep path than I usually do.

1 comment:

  1. YAY Go you!!! You'll be running the whole Mawddach trail soon

    ReplyDelete